Friday 27 December 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Hello, Hello, Hello

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and if you don't celebrate the holiday (like me) I hope you had a great day. Now that the holidays have past us and it isn't long until the new year will be thrust upon us *internally screams*. With this comes new years resolution's. Now let's be honest, do you really keep your new year resolutions's?? I know I don't but this coming year I intend to. New year's resolutions can be a very personal thing and is very dependent on the life you live, your aspirations, dreams ext. However I thought I would share some of my new year's resolutions with you. I personally love posts like this as it gives me ideas of what I would like to achieve, however sometimes I just like being nosy!

Be nice

When I discuss things that I am very passionate about I tend to get a little too excited, and sometimes don't take into account that the other person's feelings and the amount of information they know about the topic. It's always been a little bit of a problem and so this year I am willing to conquer it.

Stop obsessing over the little things 

In certain situations I can be a little bit of a perfectionist, and if something needs to be changed or fixed I tend to obsess over it until it is fixed. However sometimes there are things that you just can't control. A big one that I tend to obsess over is time, you can't control time, so if you can't control it why obsess and get upset?!

Drink more water

Sometimes I tend to drink a lot of water however other times I drink very little water. It's not very good for my health and I just would like to feel hydrated (all the time) !

Procrastinate less

The key word here is "less". I know myself well enough to know that I will always procrastinate no matter what, however I can reduce the amount of procrastinating I do. Especially for 2014 as I am entering some of the higher years in high school where your basically choosing your future WHICH IS SO INCREDIBLY SCARY. Anyway, I am usually pretty good when it comes to studying however I am aiming to better some of my grades and if that is going to happen then action needs to be put in place.

***

Alrighty, so those are the things I will be trying to do in the new year. It's so exciting, I mean just think in a couple of days we will be in a whole new year. It's a time to start fresh and just think a whole new year is coming! Do you have any new years resolutions? Have you kept the ones you made for 2013?


I hope you enjoy the rest of 2013 and until next year,
farewell.





-Padfoot 

No comments:

Post a Comment